Every need taken care of
Offering a refuge from the bustle of the medina, we aim to look after our guests’ every need. Lunches and dinners on the terrace or courtyard are available on request (breakfasts are included as standard), or you can take a deeper plunge into Moroccan cuisine with a cooking class from chef Loubna. Two-hour lessons include a visit to the market, dinner and an embroidered apron to wear when putting your new skills into practice at home.
Our wellness menu features massages for women and men, hand and foot treatments and henna tattooing, plus hammam treatments at our sister property, the Riad Berbère (one minute’s walk away).
- Airport transfers (advised for first-time visitors to Marrakesh) – from €15 for 2 people
- Lunch – €12 per person (salads, meat skewers, dessert)
- Dinner – €17 per person (three courses, tea, water)
- Hammam - from €18 to €28 (at the Riad Berbère, one minute’s walk away)
- Massage – €23 for 45 minutes; €30 for 1 hour
- Manicure – €11
- Pedicure – €14
- Henna tattooing – from €5
- Cooking class – €37 per person
- Day trips to destinations including the coast, Atlas mountains and the desert
- Private parties – price upon request.
- Dance and yoga tuition – price upon request
- Dinner with local entertainment such as traditional musicians and belly dancers – price upon request
- Exclusive hire of the riad – price upon request
- Car hire – http://www.sweettour.fr